Thursday, June 6, 2013

Over you

Hello Earthlings. It's been a while yeah. First and foremost, I thank God for the blessed days I  had through this week. I've gone this few days and yeppp I was busy preparing for my coming competition. I'll compete in two event. Air Pistol and Sport Pistol. Hmmmph, I will shoot tomorrow and this coming Sunday. So, do wish me luck. Hoping for the best tomorrow and rest of the day. 
Well, I found this song. Over you by Miranda Lambert. She's a great singer though. I heard that this song was co-written by Blake Shelton dedicated to his late brother. He didn't have enough courage to sing it. He got his wifey Miranda Lambert to sing it. The song was very deep and meaningful. So, give it a try.. Lend your ears to this beautiful song.

Here you go.. 




till then.. Good Nights -xo-






Thank you readers :) iloveyou ❤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here :)