Saturday, June 1, 2013

JUNE


HI EARTHLINGS!
Jam di telefon menunjukkan pukul 1.40 a.m. Tidur masih tidak dapat menguasai diriku. Mata belum terlelap. Fikiran jauh melayang. Hmmmmmmmmph at this moment, I was sitting on my bed and thinking about the next days. What's gonna happen in the future. Fikiranku buntu. Aku buntu. 
As time pass by, the growth will continue. We'll become older. Age is not a matter. What matter most is the maturity level of human. Tup tap tup tap here come to the June. June will be a busy month for me. Well, it is because few competitions will be held and preparation for further study in Pre-U. To make it clear, June is the month to prepare everything. I've to prepare my self for Singapore Open that will be held this coming July. Aim high so you can reach higher. 
I miss home. I miss my family. I miss my pups. 
Life must be much better at home. But I chose to be here. To achieve my dream. Dream as a athlete. As a shooter. Life must go on. Few months left until I'm going back home with Bacg. We'll be back in August(most probably) . It's about two months from now. You're strong girl, Juds. Yes indeed. She is a strong girl. I've to be patience. 
My imagination take me away. When I'm home, I'm gonna play with my pups every days. Feeding and bathing will be my duty. Only God know how bad I miss them. They were so small back then when I was home last time. They were too cute and adorable. I just can't resist the cuteness. Being away from them is suck. I couldn't say much. The feeling is sucks. So, can you imagine how bad I miss them. Yeah. 
I'm tired. Tired all the way from Batu Pahat to Bukit Jalil. My butt was cramp sitting in the bus for 4++ hours.
Gotta get my sleep now. Till then... 

Good Nights -xo-


















Thank you readers :) iloveyou ❤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here :)