Friday, June 7, 2013

THE NIGHT THE DREAM ENDED

I started to read book of poetry. The first poetry book I've read was 'THE MAN IN THE FIRE' by A.B. Hashim. It was very interesting. Yet very deep. The book was belong to a friend of mine. Juain Izni. I can see that she loves this kind of books. She looks very pleased with all this poetry. I bet she could become a poetry writer one day. 
Here I wanna share something that I've read today. The title is as shown above. 

"One thing you've got to know. It's hurts."
"I'm sorry, Angus. Please forgive me."
"Your apology is very a simple thing for me to accept. That's how special you are, Fay. You have a special right to come and go into my life. I remember the day you came running into my arms and later, I stood there watching you run away from me right into him. And now, you're back I don't have a clue of what I'm gonna do next. God knows how I'd wish I could just slam the door right in front your face that night, but I just can't, there's something inside me holding me on from doing something like that. And that is called love, my dear."
"I love you, dear. I'm sorry for everything. Being away from you, I suffered. I don't want that anymore. All I want is one more chance, Angus. Please, I beg you"
"My thirst, my sleep, my wandering and my loneliness, by God, I swear there's only you that I can give my full loving to, but I am with Rene now. You need to understand that. I've changed. I'm trying to be a good man now. I'm trying to be a good father. At least, gimme this chance to change, Fay.I've been waiting for you, but you;d wasted too much time with him, precious time which we could be happily spent together. It was your choice to be with him, for that I hold no grudges. Please forgive me, my dear, for I have no choice, I love you, God knows how deep my love is for you. The circumstances just do not allow us to be together right now."
"Will you ever come back?"
"The future is not for us to know, Fay. Give me up, dear. Let me go the same way I had let you go. I know it hurts. Trust me, I know best of how it can get to be left behind, but you must be strong. You must be strong, my dear. You shall get through this. We will get through this.I would love believe that. There's gonna be someone. And surely, he'll be better than me, trust me, dear. You're gonna be fine, you're gonna marry a better man. Please don't waste your time on me, not anymore. You deserve someone better."
"Angus, please" 
"Good bye, Fay. I'm moving out of the apartment soon. Please do not try to find me again."

So, Life isn't easy. Someone you love may be it might come and go. Based on this story, I found out that Angus was a very gentle man. He knows what to do. He's a matured enough. He was leaving behind the love of his life; tearful in sorrow. His precious lover. The love was a complicated tangible evidence of it. He walked away with tears and memories no drinks could possibly help to wipe off. He know he have to be strong and keep on believing that something good will come out of this eventually. He only need a little time to wake up. Tomorrow does not need to come too soon. He's a very good example for men out there. He have lost the most precious thing in his life, and yet he still keep on living his life with a fresh memory. 

Till then... Good nights.





                                                                    






                           

Thank you readers :) iloveyou ❤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here :)