Thursday, May 30, 2013

TODAY



Today.
Since I woke up in the morning, I was haunted by my problems. 
One by one coming through my mind.
Today.
Everything was planned easy. 
It was my routine woke up in the morning, eating breakfast and spending time with my Pistol.
Today. 
We had that tough and bad time together.
Life is not that easy as you ever imagine. 
This world is not gonna end yet. We still have to stand strong and prove to them that we're worth living in this world.
Today.
People make a lot of mistake. People would never run from any mistake. 
Tipulah kalau kamu tidak pernah membuat kesilapan, kerana sesungguhnya manusia itu dicipta untuk menuruti kebenaran pasti ada kesilapan yang dilakukan.
Well said. 
Today. 
I felt bad about my self. I felt bad. Bad until no word can describe how bad it is.
Every single moment you had it, tough and bad. Remember! Others might having tougher moment than you. 
Remember! Every bad and good time you have be grateful to almighty God. Because of His will you still can catch your breath every second in your life.




Remember God wherever you are. Because God are great. He created us beautifully to live in this world. 
Be thankful for what you get now, tomorrow, sooner or later. I thank you God for the life You've given to me. Thank you God for my family and relatives, my friends, my dearest bacg. 



Till then... Good night earthlings. xo










Thank you readers :) iloveyou ❤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here :)