Thursday, May 30, 2013

The girl is back!

Yello Earthlings. well, lama betul saya tidak berblogging . Anyway, there's something came up that make me couldn't update this blog all this while. As I entered my blog last night I felt like something wrong with the entries. haha but I'm not sure what is wrong with it. So, I deleted all my entries. Well, I would like to keep my blog nice. I will update this blog as soon as possible.

Tobpinai ku ngavi, nokoikot noh timpu ih indadon tokou. Kanou noh mogisompuu do mamalamai do tadau tagazo diti. Om mazo do kosivatan diti mamason zou kotobian tadau tagazo do kaamatan kumaa diozu toinsanan. Ahansan daa tokou saviavi kaanu mugad ponombuhui lamai kaamatan hud Hongkod Koisaan. Momikil noh nung moginum kio. Ondomon noh ih koginavaan tokou ngavi doid daamin toi nombo nopo. Aramaiiitiii ^^.

Kopisanangan kumaa dikoyu ngawi xo







Iti noh Unduk Ngadaus 2013 ngavi hansanon mantad seluruh Sabah.

















Thank you readers :) iloveyou ❤

1 comment :

  1. Dr itua herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Melissa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Itua herbal medicine cured my herpes & Hepatitis C final and I have being living for 3 years now No Sores.My herpes is truly gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine too Dr itua can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,,,HEPATITIS,CANCER,Neuro-infectious Disease,Neuromuscular Diseases,Diabetes,Depression,Anxiety,Hemorrhoid,Yeast infection,Lupus,Shingles,Psoriasis,Back Pain,ALS, Get ex back, Tinnitus.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here :)